Cookie dough dip is the perfect treat for parties, baking with kids, and girls night! This recipe is made with staple ingredients and comes together in five minutes or less. This is the perfect recipe for all of you “non bakers” out there. There’s no baking involved, and all you need is a mixer.
Cookie dough is my love language. I grew up in a home that believed the best cookies were raw cookies. While health experts likely frown upon my childhood, eating cookie dough evokes strong childhood memories for me of baking in the kitchen with my family.
Cookie dough dip, albiet not diet friendly, is 100% edible! There’s no raw eggs or flour so you can dig in guilt free.
What to Serve with Cookie Dough Dip
This dip is fun to pair with salty dippers to get a sweet and salty pairing. The options for dipping are only limited by your imagination. Here are some of my favorites:
- Graham crackers
- Crumbled waffle cone
- Vanilla wafers
Ingredient Line Up
- Cream cheese, softened – Make sure you use the block style cream cheese! Your cream cheese should be softened, so set it out about 20 minutes before you want to make the dip.
- Unsalted butter, softened – My recipe only uses 1/4 cup butter because I prefer a stronger cream cheese flavor. Feel free to increase the butter to 1/2 cup if that’s not your preference.
- Brown sugar
- Confectioners sugar
- Pure vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips – Mini chocolate chips were best for this recipe because regular sized chocolate chips are harder to get on your pretzel, graham cracker, etc while dipping.
I hope you love this simple cookie dough dip and that it become a staple in your baking repertoire. It’s the easiest party treat or indulgence on a Friday night in. Enjoy!
Cookie Dough Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the softened butter and cream cheese together on high until combined – about 2 minutes.
- Turn the mixer to medium and add the brown sugar and confectioners sugar. Beat until combined.
- Add the vanilla, salt, and mini chocolate chips. Beat until combined.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve.
More No Bake Treats you will Love
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!
Tag @icingonthebakeblog on Instagram or leave a comment below!
2 thoughts on “Cookie Dough Dip”
I have made this dip and is always a hit!
Yes! Everyone loves cookie dough!