Cookie Dough Dip
Cookie dough dip is perfect for parties, baking with kids, and girls night!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the softened butter and cream cheese together on high until combined - about 2 minutes.
Turn the mixer to medium and add the brown sugar and confectioners sugar. Beat until combined.
Add the vanilla, salt, and mini chocolate chips. Beat until combined.
Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve.